Nissan 240SX Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've been thinking about trying to machine this monstrosity of a motor for a while and thinking about pulling the trigger I saw Jimmy oaks on YouTube do a rwd Nissan ka24de swap to a Honda civic and it got me thinking about trying to make the motors fit cause the timing guides all line up the same at this point it just seems like making sure the valves don't hit and it'll bolt up whats y'all's opinions?

·
Registered
614 Posts
You do realize there are way better mods to spend your time/money on? My opinion, if you’re looking to gain power from the head, is look at a good port matching job, bigger valves, and consider your cam options. Trying to match a different head to the KA block is going to net you more headaches than gains. But that is my opinion, and it is worth exactly what it cost you 🤷🏻‍♂️

·
Registered
12 Posts
As I understand, the bore spacing is not the same for the K vs the KA - 94mm vs 97mm. This would make head swapping between the two a no-go. If you like the K24, your best bet is going to be a full engine swap. This is actually becoming a ‘thing’ for 240’s.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts