Nissan 240SX Forums banner
21 - 24 of 24 Posts

·
Premium Member
47,146 Posts
DNA is a eBay brand.

The only brands worth using in my opinion are the Old HotShots and PaceSetters.

Only other brand I would consider is OBX.

·
Registered
5,136 Posts
Hey whats new to this, so i got a mint 240 hatch and want to do upgrade but keep all cosmetic original, when i look up header for the ka24de DNA headers always pop up . Im on the fence with them. 2nd, need to heat wrap them?
Be careful with heat wrap, I've heard mixed thoughts about it. Some say it can cause cracks because it holds in too much heat.

Sent from my XT1575 using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
47,146 Posts
Be careful with heat wrap, I've heard mixed thoughts about it. Some say it can cause cracks because it holds in too much heat.

Sent from my XT1575 using Tapatalk
My rule of thumb is, only use heat wrap in dry climates or in places you know won't get wet and retain water to cause rusting.

And cracked pipes from heat wrapping IMO means either A low quality or B too much engine/exhaust movement.

·
Registered
1 Posts
What kind of horsepower gains could I expect with the addition of a header? Is it a noticeable difference? Just wondering what direction to go. Thanks.
How do I post my question I’m trying to NA build my fwd Ka Altima (yes I know I won’t make much power gains I’m fine with this just need the car to respond a little better) I cannot find a na header for the life of me that is still available has anyone come across one

21 - 24 of 24 Posts