Nissan 240SX Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all, I have a KA24DE, and I want to replace the hose that goes to from the intake pipe to the IACV. The one that I have on my car is currently toast, and it's kind of jerry rigged too. The hose connects to the intake pipe to a fitting that is smaller in circumference then where the hose goes back to the IACV, therefore one end is larger than the other. Whoever had the car before me, just put a hose inside a hose, as a method of making it work. Does anyone have a better solution for me? Also the hose is relatively 6.5cm around.

·
GnarKiller
5,115 Posts
Bring it to an auto parts store and find another application with the same diameter hose and similar bends. I'm willing to bet that you can find a random heater core hose, cut it, and make it work.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Bring it to an auto parts store and find another application with the same diameter hose and similar bends. I'm willing to bet that you can find a random heater core hose, cut it, and make it work.
Thanks, I also just purchased an intake actually meant for the car, whoever worked on it before me just through on some random AEM intake, and the fitting on the intake, is different than where the hose connects to run back to the IACV, so it will make it a bit easier to make something work now that I'll have the same size on each end.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts