Nissan 240SX Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey hows it goin guys? i have a rb25det with 11,257miles on it and i need to know how to swap it into my 95 s14 if anybody has any kind of info it would be much appreciated. what would be really great is if someone knew a website that had step by step instructions. also how easy is it to get parts for it?

·
Registered
2,771 Posts
Welcome to the site. I know it's probably not what you want to hear, but almost all of this information can be found here and on the Nico forums. Nobody wants to write a step-by-step guide because a) it's a ton of work and b) if you figure it out you take pride in that and then don't want to share it.

In the end, it's not hard if you just honestly take the time to read and spend the time required (with the right tools & parts) to do the job. I didn't have the time so I paid somebody else to do it and it was a total waste of my money. I would have been better off suffering through 6 months of doing it myself because in the end, that's the only way to do it right.

So, far starters...

Replace the necessary parts on your engine and in your car to prepare for the swap, understand the wiring (thoroughly), and buy the necessary upgrades to make the swap fun. Take your time - do it right. Ask specific questions here and those who are more knowledgeable than me will likely answer them. Otherwise, you'll get a bunch of "Search the forums nub" responses. ; )

·
Registered
1,121 Posts
Research research and more research. The information is out there you just need to search for it. Before I even bought my motor I searched around and read anything I could to find out what I would need, what things to watch for, what to change out, and anything that seemed helpful. Just search here and nicoclub.com

·
Registered
992 Posts
best way to do it is with a r33 cross man.Why do you have a r33 cross then?Bet you don't even know right?lol.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts