Nissan 240SX Forums banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,177 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Sorry if this is a repost, but holy crap, I cannot stop laughing at this...

·
Registered
867 Posts
LOL thats SO FUCKED UP

but funny.... RSVP'ing to Hell invite...

·
Registered
1,121 Posts
I found it hilarious and lol'd for a while. Keyboard cat is what made it so great lol

·
Registered
10,717 Posts
^^^ that made me laugh more then the video.

i think it was just kinda fucked up.

·
Registered
1,164 Posts
The part with the cat was funny...as for the rest, not so much.

·
Registered
7,382 Posts
HAHAHA, That was greatness. I know I'm a horrible person :happyfing, but that was one of the funnier videos I have ever seen. The music just made it sooooo much better.

·
11 Got the BanHammer
14,750 Posts
im not sure which is funnier...the fact that just happened, or the fact that there are a few videos on youtube with that damned cat.

·
Registered
1,689 Posts
Ive seen things so much funnier, and so many things similar to this... that well... i didnt even smile... Im on youtube and shit for a few good hours a day... ive seen all kinds of dumb shit...

Things that still make me laugh though are the GI Joe PSA parodies... The charlie the unicorn series.... Salad fingers.... Ghetto gumby.... Shit like that is still funny even after watching them 100+ times.

·
11 Got the BanHammer
14,750 Posts
i can openly laugh at him because he was being RETARDED! every mall has stairs, an escalator, and an elevator.

just because they were being dumb and trying to save time, they fell like a dumb shit.

do you guys feel sorry for someone when they try to jump over a rail and rack their nuts? NO! you openly laugh at their dumbness... that is the same situation here.... wheelchair or not, he's being dumb, and he deserved what he got.

keyboard cat ftw.

1 - 20 of 33 Posts