Nissan 240SX Forums banner
101 - 111 of 111 Posts
Discussion starter · #101 ·
It wont sell here because it wont pass emissions. I'll probably keep it for now. Gets too good of gas mileage, twice what the van gets. Also its too fun to drive, straight off the headers and poorly timed ignition makes it sound a lot like a built srt4. jk.

Discussion starter · #102 ·
Ok so i sold the integra and now i just need a job. I looked at a 1989 325 with a rebuilt motor that i like and i've also considered picking up civic hatch or a 240. anyone in AZ know of any good deals?

Glad you sold that theft magnet before they stole it like mine. I never got it back...
What apt. you staying at? You can PM me to keep that confidential. Looks almost like where I used to live off N.Central.

Discussion starter · #106 ·
I do still have the van so i can wait until i have a job and buy a gtst skyline or something

Damn dude i would have stayed up all night watching the tegg, wait for them to fuck with it, and roll up behind him, then kidnap a mother fucker. Tie the bitch on the hood naked and hit the interstate

101 - 111 of 111 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.