Nissan 240SX Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
138 Posts
Congrats ... and welcome to the 240sx family ur now a true fellow 240ian (said "two-forty-ian") as i would call them..... ur gonna love ur car.... is it a stick? if it is ur gonna love it even more..... haha just one thing though keep ur car clean as in no black rims because u haven't washed ur can in months... hehe anyways congrats later...

·
Registered
16 Posts
yeah its 5sp manual, I know its not exaclty clean, the pervious owner didn't wash it before she gave it to me:basher and I haven't had time to wash it yet.

·
Registered
96 Posts
well get on it boy! that things gonna shine like a diamond - throw some nice big 5 stars on it and drive it proudly! welcome friend :)

·
Registered
1,111 Posts
Do you plan to purchase an LSD? I noticed a picture of a nice one for you Honda on your site.

Congrads and welcome to the family.

It is good to see another coupe owner on the forums. There aren't too many of us. :D

·
Registered
16 Posts
Thats for sure I had one hell of a time trying to find a coupe, I wanted an se model but the base was all I could find.

The quaife ATB (active torque biasing system) is pretty much an lsd but you don't have to change any parts in it, and it never wears out, no special lube is needed to run it either. I haven't put it in yet, its for my integra. Would you have an lsd for the 240 for sale??

1 - 15 of 15 Posts