Nissan 240SX Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I got a message that this had been changed. So I hadn't been in here since like 2010, wondering if this is the one that was Nor-Cal 240forums? Any who, my name is Jose and I have only had the one and only 240 for this past decade, and I've decided I will turn this into a resto mod, where I can track it, once this Covid thing goes away. Also if anyone wants an automotive detail let me know I got you. So yeah, nothing much has changed with y s chasis, since I got it a decade ago it was my daily, and had only done regular maintenance, while collecting parts here and there.

Selfless plug: if anyone in the SF bay area or around San Joaquin County on California, and needs an automotive detail, or want to get photos taken of their vehicles contact me. I'm dirt cheap.(Not my Car, but I did take the photo and detail it.)

MY Queen

·
Registered
69 Posts
I can relate. I was so confused when I got a similar email. Nice to see someone keep a 240 for that long tho. Nice hatch. And looks like good fitment on those wheels, what are they? Also, seems pretty dead around here doesn't it?

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I can relate. I was so confused when I got a similar email. Nice to see someone keep a 240 for that long tho. Nice hatch. And looks like good fitment on those wheels, what are they? Also, seems pretty dead around here doesn't it?

Thank you, yeah she was my second car and just fell in love with the way it handled so I thought about doing a resto mod, but life just kept on getting in the way, and having to spend money on other things #brokecollegestudent. But now I am looking to finally start building it, and start getting more project cars, maybe an s14 next. The wheels are JNC100 (enkei EV5 knockoffs). Yeah, kind of like the car meets this year haha.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts