Nissan 240SX Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
245 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
well first off i owned a 1990 240sx sohc pig nose manuel and had it for about 5 years and got hit by a 2008 ford focus and totaled the car... got 1500 for the car when the damge estimate was around 4k the most i could get was 1500 for it... so i bought a 1995 240sx se about 10 days ago for 900 has a dohc auto :(... the car was sold cheap cause he said he had carbon fier hood the s14a conversion on it and it was stolen... and driving on the same road that my s13 got totaled on my s14 just got tboned by a 2009 ford fusion... not to bad just need a new drivers side quarter panel back bumper a rim and a new window seal for the back of the car. fords suck...

·
Registered
245 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
im staying away from fords for now... atleast this one is "repairable" the s13 had frame damage and shifted the motor into the radiator(from a rear end accident thats how hard she hit me)

·
Registered
245 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
i work on the road... lol kinda sucks but had a ford explorer lock up there breaks infront of me this morning on my way there... barly dodged him

·
Registered
245 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
and the worst part about it is they wanna total my s14 now cause of the front end being Fk'd up and they only wanna give me 300 for the entire car when this accident happened in the BACK of the car
and theres the pics of the s14 damage

1 - 11 of 11 Posts