Nissan 240SX Forums banner

1 - 20 of 68 Posts

·
Registered
2,909 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
... for a hyundia... im falling for the genisis coupe, its like if the s15 was re-incarnated and sent to the u.s. by a company i would never buy from... but im almost certain, if i wanted to buy a new car thats in this category, this would be it...

got to love what RMR/hks has done with this...

YouTube - Hyundai Genesis Coupe Drift Exclusive - 2009 Chicago Auto Show

·
Registered
2,911 Posts
I have to say, I've never seen that car before. But damn it looks badass. I'd def consider getting one of those.

·
Registered
1,689 Posts
that car is sooo sexy! Once i get my 240 done, im gonna buy one of these... well finance it, unless i get deployed n get that bank!

·
Registered
7,382 Posts
I must say, after reading about this thing in DSport magazine, I'm falling for it myself. I love the looks and that engine is just plain amazing. (2.0T)

·
Registered
14,488 Posts
Has long been talked about on zilvia. Great little car for just the right amount of money. I'm still waiting on what Toyota and Nissan plan on bringing out in the next couple years before I make my decision of buying a new car. Also, want reviews on the actual handling aspects of the Genesis (and test drive). If the Japanese guys don't come through and the genesis ends up handling like ass then I'll bite the bullet and get myself a 135i (Driven it and loved it).

·
Registered
2,909 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
that graphite grey one with the bronze wheels... just got me a lil excited... wow it doesent seem right saying something is so hawt and hyundia in the same sentence...haha but these guys def did there homework, and made a car that todays youth is definatly going after, cheap ,rwd 4cyl turbo... every kid wants to pretend to be a drifter duh!

·
Registered
4,582 Posts
30k, 3488 lbs and a skid pad rating of 0.88g's (stock S13 is 0.82, look it up). Just a typical new car, heavy, futuristic looking and full of useless technology.
I like to drive my car, not let the car drive for me.

·
11 Got the BanHammer
14,750 Posts
god...i feel this weird burning feeling in my stomach... something about looking at a huyndai i actually think looks good...

fuck it hurts.

·
Registered
4,060 Posts
im going to drive one tonight....ill let you know what i think

·
Registered
4,060 Posts
don't worry I will, I am seriously thinking about trading the Evo in for the R-Spec due out later this year!

·
Registered
2,533 Posts
30k, 3488 lbs and a skid pad rating of 0.88g's (stock S13 is 0.82, look it up). Just a typical new car, heavy, futuristic looking and full of useless technology.
I like to drive my car, not let the car drive for me.
30k??? Maybe for the 3/8 V6'd car fully loaded with all options and a sunroof and an auto.

I would venture to say that most people on this site would either get a base model turbo 2L, or would get the track-prepped version with the Brembos and the "lightened" version of the car.

I MUST agree, though, on the weight. It's stupid heavy. If it weighed 2700 or 2800, hell, even 3000 pounds, it would be a much better car.

That being said, it's a step in the right direction, and I hope that great sales will make the other automakers react in kind.

·
Registered
2,533 Posts
pricing starts at 22k. thats the price of a civic or camary

:heyhey

*edit*

whoever has the GIANT pictures..can you please re-size them? kthx

1 - 20 of 68 Posts