Nissan 240SX Forums banner

41 - 60 of 200 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
can someone show me how to do the rack/pinion/axle/shocks/etc

i read the original post but it seems complicated but maybe im making it more complicated than it is.

·
Registered
775 Posts
Oh yeah, I'm still around. I work in agriculture so I'm really busy in the spring and summer and not very busy in the fall and winter.

·
Registered
18 Posts
this is sick bro thanks for posting. im not a super mechanic and dont know much about car engines. but i gotta start somewhere. this all looks like somewhat easy stuff and looks healthy for the car anyway. thanks again!

·
Registered
54 Posts
just got my 240

Hey guys so i just got an 89 240 and its running a little rough sometimes it doesnt wanna start on the first turn but then on the second try it starts rite up but doesnt idle good until you gve it alittle gas then it idles great. theres no check engine light but i know its not running the way it should be. any tips that could help me fix it ?

·
Registered
58 Posts
just joined the forum, picking up my first 240 on wed, and this is the first post i read here...fantastic information, it will help a lot, and already ive decided only to goto zilvia if i have to, this is a great forum i can tell!

thanks a lot for having posts like this

·
Registered
58 Posts
haha i dont like drifting, and like track cars, so trust me my car will be different...plus it will be my new daily, so ill probably leave the ka24e in it and just fab up an intake, header and exhaust for it, add suspension, done...

i have a gt racecar to build, plus 2 other street car projects, im not buying the 240 as a project haha

·
Registered
58 Posts
ya i was drooling over the suspension component options for the 240 and how cheap it is...id imagine ill eventually have the entire suspension geometry replaced eventually

·
Registered
4 Posts
Hey guys i just recently got my 1996 s14 with a blown head gasket, my spending budget is 6000 not a penny over any one recommend where i can get a really good S14 kouki conversion for my zenki along with good interior for the car and maybe a sr swap for an engine any advice is welcomed and appreciated :)

·
Registered
191 Posts
Hey guys i just recently got my 1996 s14 with a blown head gasket, my spending budget is 6000 not a penny over any one recommend where i can get a really good S14 kouki conversion for my zenki along with good interior for the car and maybe a sr swap for an engine any advice is welcomed and appreciated :)
I've seen plenty of decent built SRs on eBay for anywhere from 1200-3000 depending on aftermarket parts & work done. Depending on whether you want aftermarket or stock, there's a ton of places to get kouki front end conversions as well.

41 - 60 of 200 Posts