Nissan 240SX Forums banner

141 - 160 of 201 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Great post. If there's anything I've learned it's that safety has to come before power. Suspension, big brakes, proper seats - all of that should come before a turbo because of not, you'll end up in my situation. Since I was unable to stop my sr20 powered Silvia front end s13 on a canyon run with it's crappy stock brakes, now I have to replace a silvia front end instead of spending all that cash on more upgrades....

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Registered
2,823 Posts
Now that you got your first 240, the FIRST thing you need to do is donuts in a high school parking lot until bitches start falling on your dick.

·
Registered
2,491 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
This helps a lot! I just got my S13 on Saturday with barely any fluids in it at all. plus a broken headlight to (The rod connecting to the motor headlight so it wont go up or down) So far I added some oil, coolant, fuel injection, a new battery (it was crap and went with duralast as the replacement), windshield wipers (those where just rusted away) and brake fluid. I'm planning on replacing the spark plugs and its wires tomorrow. Other than that she runs a dream right now. As a first car I love it every second driving it, couldn't be happier! Mines a 1993 red Hatchback.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Sweet, good info.

·
Registered
2,491 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
I just bought an 89 hatch from a buddy of mine. It has the KA in it and definitely needs some work but its my first project and I have some big plans for it. :wazzup:

141 - 160 of 201 Posts