Nissan 240SX Forums banner

1 - 20 of 104 Posts

·
Registered
1,156 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am the worlds biggest fuckin idiot, i know i know, all my friends even my girlfriend reminds me all the time. Heres why...
I traded my 240 with sr motor around 350 horse to the wheel, for a fuckin 01 jetta vr6. I'm not that dumb so just hold up heres why I traded. The s13 kept having problems. Every week I was fixing it and dumping money into it. So I decided I wanted a newer car with leather seats fully loaded etc. So I took the damn v dub

Now I cant stop kickin my own ass. I want a siliva again and i cant sell the jetta cuz it has a million miles. So I guess I'm looking for ideas. I really want a s14, eventually i want a kouki conversion and a blacktop sr. I've been tryin to find one with either or done already and everyone basically laughs at me even when I offer 500 - 1000 on top of the jetta. fuck my life...

·
Registered
2,533 Posts
Yeah, I'd have to say that sounds pretty dumb of you.

·
Registered
2,909 Posts
true dat,id keep a rusted out barely running nisssn/240 over a vw... sorry for you

·
Registered
7,382 Posts
You lose. Thanks for playing! :smacked49

·
Registered
1,164 Posts
Then she wasn't worth keeping anyway. I went through lots of chicks over my car addiction and I finally found one that not only can put up with it, but likes to play too (racing, wrenching, etc.). We get married in June. So basically, Chris, you'll find someone more worthwhile. Just remember, don't sweat the petty things and don't pet the sweaty things. LOL

·
Registered
7,382 Posts
^ +1. If you are going to have a car addiction you should try to find a girl who will play along. Congrats curry :thumbsup

·
Registered
419 Posts
Yea im not worried about it haha, the thing is she loves car, just hates the fact that i sold a working car for my 240 which was just a shell and still isnt on the road so i didnt have transportation, oh well doesnt matter to me haha all i know is i love cars and always will so no matter what the girl i end up with will have to deal with it.

·
Registered
419 Posts
It hapend this morning i was at her house and she told me Im kinda pissed about it but not worried I think she will end up coming back. I was with her for over 2 and a half years haha.

·
Registered
2,823 Posts
fuck having a girl that is into the same stuff as you...My gf is into shopping and crafts and shit....I go do my thing...she goes with her friends and does her thing. We have something to talk about at the end of the day, and we dont get sick of being around eachother all the time.....

There is not a soul on this earth that I can stand to see every day for long periods of time.

·
Registered
1,156 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Shoot that's not too bad, a girl that watches hockey with you?! I can't complain my girl likes cars, sports, you name it she's in the whip.

·
Registered
1,156 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Mr trunk on my vr6 opens, just not when i start the car and my lights are fine, but ive spent alot of time and money gettin it there. Just yesterday i had to fix the taillights becuase a ground came off so my blinkers were goin ape shit along with my brake lights

1 - 20 of 104 Posts