Nissan 240SX Forums banner

21 - 40 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
same thing happend to me @ about 120 showing of w/ some friends everyone was ok after about a week in the hospital had nightmares for about a year after that was the first and last front wheel drive ill ever own
glad you made it out ok, people been less fortunate @ 35

·
Super Moderator
10,396 Posts
same thing happend to me @ about 120 showing of w/ some friends everyone was ok after about a week in the hospital had nightmares for about a year after that was the first and last front wheel drive ill ever own
glad you made it out ok, people been less fortunate @ 35
Or you just act like an adult and don't do 120 to show off.

·
Forum Dictator
9,569 Posts
At first I was like wtf 120,

then realized mp/h, not km/h

·
Registered
824 Posts
Discussion Starter #28
Just now saw these, sorry for the bump. but LAWLZ! The last few were funny. Now that it's been 9 months since the wreck I think it to be funny. Still amazed I mad it out though.

·
Registered
824 Posts
Discussion Starter #30
The last few posts I just found humorous. Not the near death experience itself. Some of the words they were exchanged between me and the cop were pretty funny.

·
Registered
2,823 Posts
Just now saw these, sorry for the bump. but LAWLZ! The last few were funny. Now that it's been 9 months since the wreck I think it to be funny. Still amazed I mad it out though.
The last few posts I just found humorous. Not the near death experience itself. Some of the words they were exchanged between me and the cop were pretty funny.

·
Registered
1,470 Posts
haha glad your ok, had my own close call this past summer. Was on my way to work, but I don't know exactly what happened....I ended up hitting a tree going about 50, crushed the front of my explorer all the way to the drivers door jamb, and I have no memory for about 10 hours. Woke up in the hospital, found out I had been aggressive when the first responders arrived because I hit my head, so they had to sedate me and I was helicoptered to the nearest trauma center. Ended up having no real head issues (couple of contusions in my head, nothing serious though), sore back and neck, and shattered my left elbow. Have 6 screws and a metal plate in their now, and I'm just now finally starting to get more of my strength and most of the movement in it, but it could have been much worse.

*is a member of the glad to be alive after a bad car accident club*

·
Registered
375 Posts
i would love to bite it while driving my car. couldnt think of a better way to die honestly. smile on my face doing something i love. that said, i dont drive like an ass on the streets. hell, it was almost a year before i broke 60mph on my SR...

·
Registered
824 Posts
Discussion Starter #35
^ haha. I agree. But I don't want it to be from doing something stupid.

And a year before you broke 60!?!? You're not human. First motorcycle I ever road was a 1400 concourse. Pretty much a zx-14 with saddle bags.

I rode it 1 mile, then busted 100 mph as fast as I could haha.

·
Registered
824 Posts
Discussion Starter #37
haha first thing he does is call his mommy and daddy classic! no offense , it's just funny. Glad your ok after.
I don't really see how it was funny but okay. I called dad because he is a doctor, and I needed him to take me to the hospital. But yeah, anyways.

·
Super Moderator
1,955 Posts
Wow this is pretty crazy, I had a few incidents of my own. About 5 days after I got my license I started driving my dads 2006 BMW x3. He was on vacation (aka cheating on my mom but that's another story) and my mom was watching the family beer business while he was away. So I'm not on insurance or anything and I told my mom I'd just be driving around the neighborhood. Well all night me and my friends had been drinking and partying. Now it's around 9-10 am, my mom is opening up the store, me and my fucked up friends are like, "ok let's get some food and just crash at your house". We stop in a Dunkin doughnuts across the street from my dads store and then we stop at the new red light at the shopping center. So the light apparently isnt setup correctly because I literally sat there and bragged about the suv to my friends for a good amount of time saying shit like "this car is such a tank we are sooooo safe in here". So my drunk ass is too impatient and instead of just turning around and taking another route I decide to try my luck and just run the red light. My plan was to launch the car and hopefully make it across 5 lanes at a busy intersection, (2 going in opposite directions and middle lane for turning). The light is just red and never changes that's why people are turning around. My dumbass decided to put it in the autostick feature, held the brake and revved it to around 2k and let it pull. Well I made it across all but the last lane and this redneck looking pickup slams the brakes and hits me, shoves me pretty good and I pull into the shopping center where my dads place is. I'm freaking out thinking I'm going to jail.

The guy in the pickup checks on us and checks his shut and nothing is damaged. I looked at my dads BMW, everything is perfect except a scratch on the tire which is barely noticeable. Alignment and everything is perfect. Guy in the truck leaves. Me and my friends wait a little and then drive down in front of my dads store. I ask my mom for the keys for the Honda (2006 Honda accord sedan value package). She's like why? I'm like "I don't know I don't feel like driving dads car anymore". She's like "ok but be careful, I just saw 2 russian dudes get into a car accident.". In my neighborhood, there are a lot of European people that are fob and drive high end cars so she just assumed it was a European person and not her dumbass kid too fucked up to drive. Then again that accident sobered me up pretty fast.

Then a couple months later I was driving on a wide road during a bad storm doing the normal speed I do when it's dry, (50 in a 45 on that road) and I saw a traffic cone knocked over in my lane so I looked back, saw no one and turned into the next lane. Because of the rain and my speed my rear end lost control and it was about 5 seconds of fishtailing back and forth and I almost shit myself. Yup. All true. I'll take a picture of the cut tire on my dads suv if u don't believe me.

·
Registered
2,823 Posts
Wow this is pretty crazy, I had a few incidents of my own. About 5 days after I got my license I started driving my dads 2006 BMW x3. He was on vacation (aka cheating on my mom but that's another story) and my mom was watching the family beer business while he was away. So I'm not on insurance or anything and I told my mom I'd just be driving around the neighborhood. Well all night me and my friends had been drinking and partying. Now it's around 9-10 am, my mom is opening up the store, me and my fucked up friends are like, "ok let's get some food and just crash at your house". We stop in a Dunkin doughnuts across the street from my dads store and then we stop at the new red light at the shopping center. So the light apparently isnt setup correctly because I literally sat there and bragged about the suv to my friends for a good amount of time saying shit like "this car is such a tank we are sooooo safe in here". So my drunk ass is too impatient and instead of just turning around and taking another route I decide to try my luck and just run the red light. My plan was to launch the car and hopefully make it across 5 lanes at a busy intersection, (2 going in opposite directions and middle lane for turning). The light is just red and never changes that's why people are turning around. My dumbass decided to put it in the autostick feature, held the brake and revved it to around 2k and let it pull. Well I made it across all but the last lane and this redneck looking pickup slams the brakes and hits me, shoves me pretty good and I pull into the shopping center where my dads place is. I'm freaking out thinking I'm going to jail.

The guy in the pickup checks on us and checks his shut and nothing is damaged. I looked at my dads BMW, everything is perfect except a scratch on the tire which is barely noticeable. Alignment and everything is perfect. Guy in the truck leaves. Me and my friends wait a little and then drive down in front of my dads store. I ask my mom for the keys for the Honda (2006 Honda accord sedan value package). She's like why? I'm like "I don't know I don't feel like driving dads car anymore". She's like "ok but be careful, I just saw 2 russian dudes get into a car accident.". In my neighborhood, there are a lot of European people that are fob and drive high end cars so she just assumed it was a European person and not her dumbass kid too fucked up to drive. Then again that accident sobered me up pretty fast.

Then a couple months later I was driving on a wide road during a bad storm doing the normal speed I do when it's dry, (50 in a 45 on that road) and I saw a traffic cone knocked over in my lane so I looked back, saw no one and turned into the next lane. Because of the rain and my speed my rear end lost control and it was about 5 seconds of fishtailing back and forth and I almost shit myself. Yup. All true. I'll take a picture of the cut tire on my dads suv if u don't believe me.

·
Registered
375 Posts

21 - 40 of 41 Posts