Nissan 240SX Forums banner

1 - 20 of 462 Posts

·
Registered
14,761 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
So before I go any further I already have received Neo's thumbs up to post this, so please no useless comments about permission.

I happened to get in touch with someone about customizing apparel (used him as a resource for other reasons) and asked him about a quote on hats. He said he could do 20$ for a black (or white, or an array of solid colors) flexfit hat with a logo stitched on front (i'll get back to this in a sec) and we could get our usernames stitched in the side above the ear or in the back (wherever you prefer). He said the minimum he'd need to do for that price would be 10.

and here is a picture of the black sample hat I picked up.

I am wondering if anyone else would be interested in this.

The 240sxForums Hat will approx look the following (thank to 240-kid for the design)

Paypal email addy is: [email protected]

Official GB List

Hats
Price: 26$ shipped (via paypal).... 25$ shipped (via cash)
Available Hats: Flatbilled Fitted, Reg Bill Fitted, Regular FlexFit
Colors: Black w/ white lettering or Black with Black lettering

1. MrBojangles ------------------------------ PAID
2. Ptotherice
3. det 4143. ------------------------------ PAID
------------------------------reg billl fitted
------------------------------7 1/2
------------------------------black / white lettering
4. ziptied240 (TREVOR) ------------------------------ PAID
------------------------------flex fit
------------------------------L
------------------------------Black w/ white
5. unreal- ------------------------------ PAID
------------------------------Hat type: flatbill fitted 8
------------------------------Size: not sure yet, ill measure it as soon as i can.
------------------------------Color: black/ white lettering
6. 240-kid------------------------------ paid
------------------------------Flatbill Fitted
------------------------------7 1/4"
------------------------------BLK / WHT Lettering
7. 95zenkiS14
8. AFSil80
9. ic2drop (~240~) ------------------------------ PAID
------------------------------Regular FlexFit
------------------------------L/XL
------------------------------Black hat w/ white lettering
10. xxyournoonexx
11. Doosher (EON)------------------------------ PAID
------------------------------flatbill fitted
------------------------------7 1/4
------------------------------black/ white lettering
12. REXBO ------------------------------ PAID
------------------------------reg billl fitted
------------------------------7 1/2
------------------------------white/ black lettering
13. CapnNismo ------------------------------ PAID
------------------------------Hat type: reg flexfit
------------------------------Size: L/XL
13. 52 (FakingDeath) ------------------------------ PAID
------------------------------Hat type: reg flexfit
------------------------------Size: L/XL

·
Registered
276 Posts
I would be interested just to support the site. I love it here! Personally i hate all of those logo's, as well as hat's. Haha...

I would choose #1 from that link... which look's to be the acual site logo? I haven't been here too long.

SHIRTS! SHIRTS! SHIRTS! SHIRTS!

·
Registered
14,761 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
i could get a quote on shirts if you seriously wanted.

i was just looking for simple logos that could easily be stitched. Something along the lines of a Red circle (with black border) and silver "240" on the inside with a black "F". ill work something up in PS later.

·
Registered
2,911 Posts
I like the 1st one to be honest. And I'd totally be interested in a hat and shirt.

·
11 Got the BanHammer
14,750 Posts
i could support this whole thing. the only issue i have with the decals is how they would look on a hat... too big and it looks like your trying too hard. too small, and it looks like someone smeared paint on your hat.

·
Registered
1,689 Posts

·
Registered
241 Posts
I say shirts too or some kinda gangsterous flatbill ;)

·
Registered
14,761 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
there are flatbills avail... i think price would change... sorry i only looked at the flex fit one above while i was there.

I think there was a misunderstanding though...... unfortunately 20$ is the price directly from the alterations place. There is no revenue being made for the forums or me for that matter (shipping is going to be on top f the 20). It's just something I thought would be a nice way to rep 240F.

Shirts are a def possibility. I was thinking of checking pricing on the "perfect fit" hanes shirts at walmart and seeing if they would do. This place can also do screen printing (ink printing on lighter colored shirts) and iron on prints as well. I imagine shirts would be between 15-30$ (i know screen printing is super pricey, but like i said, i have no idea on pricing for shirts for this kind of thing).

·
Registered
14,761 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
regardless of style i want to start a list of people who are willing to commit 20$ to buying a hat (styles such as curved or flatbill, color, and logo can be decided once we do have a solid group of people in on it).

Ill edit first post with the list.... I'm not going to assume any posts before this were commitments so just post after this "i'm down" if you want to be on the list.

·
Registered
7,382 Posts
I'm 100% down for shirts/hats/thongs. Anything that I can rep this forum with I'll get haha. (Shirts preferred but I can learn to wear a hat haha.)

·
Registered
5,148 Posts
Would it be possible for a Visor instead of a hat, also can I get a Puma logo in my somewhere? Any possibility for me to get rid of 240f and just have like Subaru or something in a World Rally Blue and Yellow.

1 - 20 of 462 Posts