Nissan 240SX Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I need help! The car idles bad and feels like it is missing when you give it gas, so we changed the spark plugs and the fuel filter, and the wires look good, now since we changed this stuff it still idles rough but is it still feels like it is missing when we give it gas. Like we where going up a hill and the whole way up the hill it would hesitate. Can any one give me advice on this? Thanks in advance:12dunno

·
Registered
9,337 Posts
I have a similar problem. My engine idles at about 1800. I know one vacuum hose is missing but cant find where it goes too. Could this be the problem?

·
Registered
1,831 Posts
vacuum problem most likely...

go to the FAQ section, look for the thread about Factory Service Manuals. Find a working link, download, and open EC.pdf. Thats where they explain how to fix alot of common problems, as well as have vacuum diagrams and all that good stuff :D

enjoy!

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
240fly said:
I have a similar problem. My engine idles at about 1800. I know one vacuum hose is missing but cant find where it goes too. Could this be the problem?
but until yesterday it was running just fine, maybe the fuel injectors need to be cleaned or replaced?

·
Registered
2,001 Posts
aha i have a similar problem. could be a lot of things, but start with your vacuum hoses and stuff. Ive already checked mine, but i have yet to check my pcv valve and my idle control valve, which contribute to rough idles. Your saying it just started happening? Did you do anything to it?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts