Nissan 240SX Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
151 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok I have an igniter from a 93 q45 22020-60u00, and I'm trying to wire it in and I can't find the right diagram and I'm ready to start my car it's all I lack. I hate to ask for a handout like this but if someone would just tell me like exact wires matches like from the plug to stock wires; like, 4plug side; yellow to red&blue, black&red to red, yellow&black to _____, light blue to _____; and 5 plug side; yellow to ___, green&white to ____, yellow&black to ____, green to ____, black to black. It would really really really extra help me out and I would greatly appreciate it. :) as u can see I know three out of 9 haha bought the chip online and said came with soldered pieces of stock wire but only two were on there... Help! Ahhhh haha and dang this is extra long post

·
Registered
151 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Or perhaps if the 96 q45 is a direct plug up?..could someone tell me where it's located on the car? Junkyard down the road just got a 96 q45 today and I searched that fucker and couldn't find the chip or chips..? help me find it if it's a direct replacement plug n play nd if not then the wiring on my 93 one :)

1 - 2 of 2 Posts