Nissan 240SX Forums banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
1,542 Posts
I am, don't see much of anyone anymore. I just keep updating builds so any issues I run into are documented in case someone else has the issue.

·
Registered
145 Posts
Yeah the one person who posted above me is about the only one I see on here. Its still a good way to document progress on your car though...

·
Registered
145 Posts
Haha none of the above statement applies to me. I'm still rocking my beater 240sx rust holes and all. This is along with my $1000 jeep as my DD and I wouldn't have it any other way.

·
Registered
1,542 Posts
All you guys getting your fancy new Lexus and Infinity sedans. It's amazing to watch how many of us have grown from the 240 as our primary car.

Sent from my XT1575 using Tapatalk
If I didn't need a truck, I would have such car. I might switch out to a 350 or 370Z. They're coming down in price. Low enough to pay cash and track it.

·
Registered
5,118 Posts
Haha none of the above statement applies to me. I'm still rocking my beater 240sx rust holes and all. This is along with my $1000 jeep as my DD and I wouldn't have it any other way.
The statement wasn't meant to be literal. I'm not even considered an OG and I've been on here for a while. It's just been cool to see how the people on here have changed.

·
Registered
1,850 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
All you guys getting your fancy new Lexus and Infinity sedans. It's amazing to watch how many of us have grown from the 240 as our primary car.

Yeah man. I was really out of the scene for a while. I got a old model c230 as a beater for a little and wanted to come back to to the Nissan family.
2 door is just not practical enough for me so I ended up getting this but the ricer in me came out and I am already modding this.
Also planning on getting another 240 on the side as a project soon.

If I didn't need a truck, I would have such car. I might switch out to a 350 or 370Z. They're coming down in price. Low enough to pay cash and track it.
350's are dirt cheap now. Make sure you get the HR tho!

Bender man. Long time no see. :O
For sure man. How is everything?

I can see the appeal of owning a new/er car. My next vehicle will be a newer truck/suv/big sedan/stationwagon

It shouldn't be too hard to bring this site back from the dead. Just post more builds, threads etc....
Yeah I want another 240 haha

·
240-kid
47,143 Posts
Everything's going.
But cars have been put on hold till I'm moved and settled in.

·
Registered
5,118 Posts
Yeah man. I was really out of the scene for a while. I got a old model c230 as a beater for a little and wanted to come back to to the Nissan family.
2 door is just not practical enough for me so I ended up getting this but the ricer in me came out and I am already modding this.
Also planning on getting another 240 on the side as a project soon.

350's are dirt cheap now. Make sure you get the HR tho!

For sure man. How is everything?

Yeah I want another 240 haha
I understand that, I fight the ricer every day. I'm just 10 minutes down the street from Willow Springs and I see drifters every weekend. Once the bike is paid off, I'll probably start shopping/trading for a Z.

·
Registered
1,521 Posts
I check this site like 4 times a year, then get sad about all the good times we used to have.

As for car shit, I still have the same S13, things are starting to get serious. I still drift the piss out of it, but I'm starting to work on my style game too.

·
Registered
1,542 Posts
I check this site like 4 times a year, then get sad about all the good times we used to have.

As for car shit, I still have the same S13, things are starting to get serious. I still drift the piss out of it, but I'm starting to work on my style game too.
Still doing pixel cars?

·
Registered
1,850 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
I understand that, I fight the ricer every day. I'm just 10 minutes down the street from Willow Springs and I see drifters every weekend. Once the bike is paid off, I'll probably start shopping/trading for a Z.

nice man good stuff. I want the 240 as like a weekend car. I wanna get a very since im here in FL now and want to enjoy the weather with the top down. Although my buddy's RHD z32 has really got me thinking too haha

Nice nice! post some vids!

Everything's going.
But cars have been put on hold till I'm moved and settled in.
Where are u living now bro.

·
Registered
1,521 Posts
Still doing pixel cars?
No lol. I don't have photoshop anymore and it's a shitload harder to pirate than it was when I used to make them.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts