Nissan 240SX Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
268 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey i have an actual question. So i pretty much love the Ings s14 Kouki aero kit. Now the only problem is that it costs a lot. And the way i see it, im going to probably crash the bumper or some other part of it while drifting some time and its probably going to get all knocked up on the roads because i drive my car. Sooo does anyone know where to find a knock off one? I've been searching for a few months with no luck. It looks different than the standard kouki kit, which is why im sure i can't find it. Here's the link to the real kit on raretrick:
http://www.raretrick.com/store/images/products/3792_detail.jpg
Any info would help alot because i really need this kit. Thanks

·
Registered
268 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I checked race on and they only have a bumper that resembles the ings kit. The side skirts and rear valance are not there. I've been checking many places and no one seems to make one that looks like theirs. Please some one help me.

·
Registered
268 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
it is. But i want a knock off because i'm sure that i'll break it some time and would rather not cry when i do because i just smashed up my ings kit. I'd rather say damn that sucks but at least it was a knock off.

·
Registered
268 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
^way to get in your 2 cents for one more post. You are now that much closer to having the most posts ever. Which is exactly what you are after im sure.
p.s.- if you didn't notice, I HATE YOU!

·
Registered
7,121 Posts
You two just need to have sex already and get over it! I know you too live together so obviously there is TOO much sexual tension going on in that household! And no I don't mean with each other you sickos!

·
Registered
268 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
ImportGuy1208 said:
And no I don't mean with each other you sickos!
Well forgive me for makin that assumption right off the bat. It's just that when a man puts men and children sucking and licking nipples of other men in their signature i figure they have already come out to everyone and are proud of it. Apparently i was wrong about the comming out part. You may want to tell your friends and family about that soon...

And wouldn't you be always angry all the time if you lived with s15dumbass? Think about it. You are all able to get away from him with a click of your mouse. I on the other hand am always stuck with him. No matter how many clicks i make he will not go away unless i use a click of a trigger. Every day that looks more and more appealing i must admit.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts