Nissan 240SX Forums banner

interior question.......300zx dash in 240?

3K views 7 replies 5 participants last post by  fonix36 
#1 ·
OK IM STRIPPING my interior to two bride racing seats and center consule and rollcage.......and i was wondering about the dashboard b/c i dont really like how it comes down so steep i would rather have it on a slope like a 300zx and i was wondering if there is any way that anyone would no or have a website to see if a 300zx dashboard can fit in a 240 or if it would even wrk.......thanx

#3 ·
thanx dude by the way i love the nissan honda thing i made that my background for my computer i hope u dont mind lol but newaz........yea i kinda just ment like the center consule though b/c like i want it to be more on a slant and kinda have all the controls around the steering wheel b/c once i get my harnesses i no im not gonna want to lean up to get the controls all the time....

#6 ·
thats a good idea but i dont want to paint it im not into show i would rather go to the shows park in the parking lot then kick everyones ass on the highway on the way home thats just the type of kid i am and there needs to be more like me b/c im sick of show cars that dont go over like 115 its so stupid.....but i would still need turn signals b/c im still going to drive it everyday.....but im going to take out the heater probly b/c im not goign to drive it int he winter i dont think....we'll see though..... what else should i keep that dosnt have alot of wieght?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.