Nissan 240SX Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone one, I own an 89 240sx coupe and running stock still but not for long :D.I guess I'm rice in your terms since I have a sub in my trunk but :wgaf its my ride. Anyways I've been reading up a lot on engine swaps and I just cant come to a conclusion of which one I want so maybe some of you, the ones that don't immediately flame me, can help me decide what type of beast to make :supercool . The two main swaps that caught my eye are the SR20DET of course and the 1JZ, by now I know like 90% are gonna say go SR but I'm just not too sure. The reason I like the 1JZ is because of the ponies it puts out in its stock form.

Now some of you will ask me "What type of numbers do you want to put out" and my answer is daily drive ability while still being able to keep up with some cars that wouldn't expect it. Also as far as money is concerned I will waste as it comes so I guess I don't have a spending limit as long as I have money from somewhere. Mechanical knowledge pretty damn low but learning as I go, and for the haters who will tell me to sell my 240 and get a Civic I say :happyfing. Anyways I'm not here to start fights I'm just here to get some help so don't be rude if this is like the 5000 post that's similar just click back and don't place a response.

·
Registered
142 Posts
Better run quick before 240kid comes in here and yells at you for not posting in the correct thread XD

Copy and paste your last post and go to the correct STICKY'ed thread at the top of the beginners forum.

And imo, having a sub in the back doesn't move you to the ricer status... ricer= FWD cars : D

1 - 2 of 2 Posts