Nissan 240SX Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
so i was going to originally do an s15 conversion (eventually) on the 240sx im gunna get, but ive researched the prices, and some people are saying around 3k for it to be done right?

SO, ive decided that a jdm conversion would be cooler and cheaper. if i get a 95-96, is it possible for me to convert it to the kouki front end without any major changes like rad support, brackets, etc? are the lights, hood, and bumper all i will need?

sorry for lack of research. im in a slight hurry as i have my brother and sisters bday party to go to.

again sorry and thanks in advance!

edit: for example, i really like this kit, but besides headlights, is this all i need?
http://www.vexmotorsports.com/Shine...t-40Hybrid-FRP41-Kouki-front-only_p_2410.html

·
Premium Member
9,568 Posts

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
or you could buy a 97-98 that comes with a kouki front end.
http://www.240sxforums.com/forums/beginner-s-forum/117961-total-240sx-newb-thread.html

start reading stickys and searching.

to do a zenki to kouki conversion you replace front fenders, headlights, hood, bumper, grill.
not just headlights.

It would be alot cheaper/easier/look better to just buy a kouki though.
well im guessing you didnt read most of my post, but thanks for the reply anyways. so i wont need any different brackets or anything? and a kouki is out of the question. i havent seen one around here in my price range, let alone just around here,

·
Premium Member
9,568 Posts

·
Premium Member
9,568 Posts

·
Premium Member
47,146 Posts
so i was going to originally do an s15 conversion (eventually) on the 240sx im gunna get, but ive researched the prices, and some people are saying around 3k for it to be done right?

SO, ive decided that a jdm conversion would be cooler and cheaper. if i get a 95-96, is it possible for me to convert it to the kouki front end without any major changes like rad support, brackets, etc? are the lights, hood, and bumper all i will need?

sorry for lack of research. im in a slight hurry as i have my brother and sisters bday party to go to.

again sorry and thanks in advance!

edit: for example, i really like this kit, but besides headlights, is this all i need?
Shine Auto Project - Nissan 240sx (S14) Full Aero Kit (Hybrid FRP) Kouki front only
A Front End conversion is expensive no matter what way you look at it if your gonna do it right.

It's not a JDM Conversion. It's a Kouki conversion using a JDM Bumper and Blinkers.

And you'll have plenty of time to research. From the way you were talking, you don't even own the 240 yet. Not like the conversion was going to happen after the party...

Do some research, take your time, and it should be pretty self explanatory...

1 - 8 of 8 Posts