Nissan 240SX Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
164 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has it been done? all the boxes that ive tried that would go welll for the sub wont ffit... currently the sub is sitting in my backseat...... if its been done can i get some pics and box size? thanks....-krappy

·
Registered
2,676 Posts
exactly

plus JLW7s work well in very very small SEALED enclosures IIRC

·
Registered
66 Posts
should be able to fit two 12W7's in there ..... so one should give you plenty of options.... just dont use no "prefab" box..... thats an awesome sub and it deserves a great enclosure built for it

·
Registered
113 Posts
how much power are you planning on putting too it? as far as SQL subs, you can't really beat a W7. But if you're not going to run it ported i really wouldn't bother. For sealed i would go with a W6v2 or idmax because they'll get decently loud and have better sq assuming everythings installed properly.

·
Registered
111 Posts
i got 2 w6v2 connected to 1000 watt jl audio mono amp. Sealed box. DAMN IS ALL I GOT TO SAY. I hope you know how to tune a system. As for the w7 guy you would have to get a custom box, trust me it will fit. Don't get your box done at some cheap ass place either. My brother works at tweeter, so if you have one in your part of town. Do it, do it, just do it. lol. I hope you got a good amp too, don't let that w7 go to waste.

·
Registered
452 Posts
i have 1 w6v2 10 (in a small box, non-ported) in my back and man it bumps. 2 of em is like can you hear me down the street bumpin so just get a small box for your 12 inch w7 n u should be perfect.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts