Nissan 240SX Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
309 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
anyone know what the stock timing and fuel pressure is for the s13 redtop motor? I just put a JWT ECU, 740 injectors,z32 maf, and s15 turbo on my s13 and just want base for the the fuel and timing. I know the timing is advanced because I had a different setup on it before and it was making to much power to be at stock levels. I will not turn up the boost more than 10-11 psi until I know these 2 things. I did e-mail JWT and asked the same question but I am my mechanic shop now so ...

·
Registered
3,015 Posts
You need to setup your fuel pressure to 3.0 bar and your timing to 20*btdc

In your other thread I gave you the figures for a stock redtop not knowing what you were really asking in that thread. Do you want to see your maps for your tune?

·
Registered
3,015 Posts
Well here they are anwyways

Its odd to me that he chose to make the first bottom cell 25* of timing. I guess in theory you should set your base timing to that as 25* but who knows what these guys are thinking half the time.

Anyone that is making tunes and mailing them across the country without even seeing your car is kind of irresponsible to me.

·
Registered
309 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
like I said in the other thread thanks again. I just wanted a base to go back to before I start messing with boost.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts