Nissan 240SX Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey all first time posting here… hopefully I’m doing this right 😅.

I recently bought a 97 240sx and was looking into simple exhausts (a cat back) just something to spice up the sound a little while I save for bigger upgrades and pay for restorations. The entire car is completely stock and was wondering what is a good cat back that would easily mount up to the stock cat/manifold or the rest of the exhaust. I have been looking into some cheap HKS cat backs but they all look like they don’t match up with the stock exhaust. Could be me just over thinking it and seeing the differences between the stock and aftermarket exhaust and thinking it won’t fit or line up with the stock hangers. Thanks for taking the time to read and or responding to this post!!

·
Registered
15 Posts
Hey all first time posting here… hopefully I’m doing this right 😅.

I recently bought a 97 240sx and was looking into simple exhausts (a cat back) just something to spice up the sound a little while I save for bigger upgrades and pay for restorations. The entire car is completely stock and was wondering what is a good cat back that would easily mount up to the stock cat/manifold or the rest of the exhaust. I have been looking into some cheap HKS cat backs but they all look like they don’t match up with the stock exhaust. Could be me just over thinking it and seeing the differences between the stock and aftermarket exhaust and thinking it won’t fit or line up with the stock hangers. Thanks for taking the time to read and or responding to this post!!
Maybe check out Z1 Motorsport or vivid racing. I got an HKS catback from them but will be upgrading soon. It’s a nice sounding exhaust but I want a little more of that titanium sound.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts