Nissan 240SX Forums banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
4,850 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone else enjoy listening to Kid Cuidi's 'Day N Nite'? I normally hate mainstream rap but I'm loving something about this song. Don't know what it is though...

Is this song considered shitty? Or is it ok to admit I like it?

·
Registered
4,850 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
^damn thats so like 4 months ago....
This song is old?

You have to excuse me, I'm not much into pop culture.

·
Registered
9,925 Posts
I like it. It's catchy.

·
Registered
2,823 Posts
^ I think thats why I like it....its hip hop...but it aint a bunch of fake thugs jumping around throwing one dollar bills everywhere yelling "mike jones"

·
The Lazy Mod...zzz
9,970 Posts
^ I think thats why I like it....its hip hop...but it aint a bunch of fake thugs jumping around throwing one dollar bills everywhere yelling "mike jones"
Me and my friends have narrowed down 90% of current day rap into the following topics (follow your favorite rap song for proof)

1. Bitches
2. Cars
3. Jewelery
4. Guns
5. Drugs
6. Murder
7. Money

·
Registered
219 Posts
are we talking about the original?
the original is garbage
its slow and boring
crookers remix is good though

·
Registered
4,850 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
This is why I like it. Its a more mature hip hop. Catchy as hell too.

·
Registered
4,850 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Me and my friends have narrowed down 90% of current day rap into the following topics (follow your favorite rap song for proof)

1. Bitches
2. Cars
3. Jewelery
4. Guns
5. Drugs
6. Murder
7. Money
Yeah... that covers a lot of conversation in this world...

That covers probably 99% of the conversations on this forum. Does that mean this forum is no good?

Kid Cudi really doesn't even make those things his main topics. It's a good mix tape/album that doesn't fit stereotypical hip hop. His music fits more in the Lupe Fiasco and Kanye sound.

·
Registered
2,823 Posts
Yeah... that covers a lot of conversation in this world...

That covers probably 99% of the conversations on this forum. Does that mean this forum is no good?

Kid Cudi really doesn't even make those things his main topics. It's a good mix tape/album that doesn't fit stereotypical hip hop. His music fits more in the Lupe Fiasco and Kanye sound.

Fuck kanye in the butthole....He just seems like a douchebag. I guess his mom was from Oklahoma somewhere. When she died, this flight attendant came in and asked if things were hectic because of kanye's mom....I couldnt help but chuckle....Why would things come to a halt for her? I saw more people distraught about Kurt Cobain than pac and biggy....

·
Registered
7,382 Posts
Nope. That just means we are all gangstas. :supercool

1 - 20 of 28 Posts