Nissan 240SX Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
867 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Don't care if you like them or hate them, Don't care if you smoke pot or don't.

But this song, is fucking EPIC. And it's SO TRUE, talks about how corrupt America is.

My favorite part:

I'm glad that I can read,
I'm glad that I can write,
I read their fuckin bullshit,
Every single night,
When off in my head went a little fuckin light,
It told me what was wrong it told me what was right,
World bank....Power and control,
Issuing the money and they're dollin' out the roles,
Charging what they want to with the money, they control,
Living in their nightmare, giving them your soul!

·
Registered
7,382 Posts
^ :rotflmao

·
Registered
4,850 Posts
Man, this song is old as hell. Way to be random...

If people listened to everything musicians said, this country would be a scary place. Kottonmouth Kings aren't at the top of the list of bands I'd consider credit-worthy activists. I would to hear what they actually understand about the economy, etc and not just the stuff the record company force feeds them. I would bet it is next to nothing.

I've had enough of Kottonmouth Kings, Rage Against the Machine, System of a Down, etc etc. If you've got problems with the country, find one that more suits your needs. If there isn't one that fits your needs better then America, then shut the fuck up and be greatful you find one that gives you the freedoms America does.

·
Registered
1,470 Posts
Man, this song is old as hell. Way to be random...

If people listened to everything musicians said, this country would be a scary place. Kottonmouth Kings aren't at the top of the list of bands I'd consider credit-worthy activists. I would to hear what they actually understand about the economy, etc and not just the stuff the record company force feeds them. I would bet it is next to nothing.

I've had enough of Kottonmouth Kings, Rage Against the Machine, System of a Down, etc etc. If you've got problems with the country, find one that more suits your needs. If there isn't one that fits your needs better then America, then shut the fuck up and be greatful you find one that gives you the freedoms America does.
lol well not to be a troll, but we have those freedoms so they can bitch about what they dont like all they want =P its the great part about this country.

And Kottonmouth Kings own their own label, so yeah they pretty much talk about whatever they want...though I'm not sure about when they did this song.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts