Nissan 240SX Forums banner

1 - 20 of 1046 Posts

·
Registered
419 Posts
Please DO post the offset especially..

I'm checking out wheels for my '89, and need to know.
I'm not that offset wise, I know what it is, and know that i should get a positive offset, but i dont know how to judge how it will look on a car.

Like, i wuz checking out a site that sold these wheels with +40 offset and they said it would fit a 240SX.
then i found out from this forum that they would stick out alot..
its confusing..

so pleez do post your offsets, so we can get an idea.

·
Registered
97 Posts
I have bronze fno1rc's 17x9 +15 and 17x10 +25, I'll post pics of the rear on in a few days because I have not done the front hubs yet.

·
Registered
323 Posts
17x7 Maxxim Volumes +45 offset
225/50/17ZR Toyo's
white with polished lips and rivets
$396 for all 4 wheels

·
Registered
333 Posts
Tires: Nankang NS-1 205/40/17
Rims: BSA 214's 17x7 +40 Offset
4 Lug Universal
Price: $704 w/shipping Rims and Tires

·
Registered
3,838 Posts
These wheels are on my car and I have a picture of them on there but since the car has been jacked up in my garage for two weeks straight due to some problems, the car looks high rised since the wheels have been off the ground. And I have 2" lowering springs. I just need to drive it around and let the suspension settle.

Plus the car's paint looks like shit, has the fabulous pinstripe, is dirty, covered in green pollen, and the back seats are sitting on the roof. Not a site to see.

DT-05R 16x7.5 +25 16x8.5 +37 I think that's right. They are even with the fenders.

·
Registered
839 Posts
oh man james, i been looking for those dto5-r's. whered you pick them up at? all the sites i've found that have them are in japanese.

1 - 20 of 1046 Posts