Nissan 240SX Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3,838 Posts
These wheels are on my car and I have a picture of them on there but since the car has been jacked up in my garage for two weeks straight due to some problems, the car looks high rised since the wheels have been off the ground. And I have 2" lowering springs. I just need to drive it around and let the suspension settle.

Plus the car's paint looks like shit, has the fabulous pinstripe, is dirty, covered in green pollen, and the back seats are sitting on the roof. Not a site to see.

DT-05R 16x7.5 +25 16x8.5 +37 I think that's right. They are even with the fenders.

·
Registered
3,838 Posts
whateverjames said:
..the car's paint looks like shit, has the fabulous pinstripe, is dirty, covered in green pollen, and the back seats are sitting on the roof. Not a site to see.
I finally took some pictures. I still have the stupid pinstriping though. And a maroon 89 bumper that looks beat to hell. :eek4: DT-05R 16x7.5 (+25) 16x8.5 (+37) on Yokohama 225/16/45. I think that's right.

·
Registered
3,838 Posts
Thank you :) I've been wondering if I should paint it another color but I'm starting to get used to the black on black. I'll just get a nicer black when the time comes. The wheels were around $800 shipped from tougefactory.com

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.