Nissan 240SX Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey Guys,

I am new to auto crossing. I am thinking about building my 240 to run in the STS class. I cannot find any mention of whether aftermarket clutches or lightened flywheels are authorized modifications or not. If they are not allowed...what is the lowest class that they are allowed in? I purchased an ACT clutch and a Fidanza flywheel a couple of months ago (still uninstalled) before I thought about auto-xing. It sure would be nice if I could put them to use.

Thanks!

·
Registered
63 Posts
240exploder said:
Hey Guys,

I am new to auto crossing. I am thinking about building my 240 to run in the STS class. I cannot find any mention of whether aftermarket clutches or lightened flywheels are authorized modifications or not. If they are not allowed...what is the lowest class that they are allowed in? I purchased an ACT clutch and a Fidanza flywheel a couple of months ago (still uninstalled) before I thought about auto-xing. It sure would be nice if I could put them to use.

Thanks!
I do not believe those mods are legal in STS or STX. DSP would be the lowest allowed class.

Link to rules:
http://www.scca.org/_filelibrary/File/2006_solo_rules.pdf

1 - 2 of 2 Posts