Nissan 240SX Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
245 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
before u say it i have searched for the anser and havent found one that has worked yet... then again i cant find the tcu in my 1995 240sx se

i cant get the dash lights or the tail lights to work(dont have the ac controller) the light that lights the shifter up dont work either. but the hazzards work somewhat(no front turn signals) i checked the fuses and i am gonna go out and check every fuse again(maybe 4th times a charm like some other people) the car didnt have a radio or the radio plug when i bought it... i wired in my own radio without using the factory amp or wires... tryed grounding the red/yellow wire and it didnt work. i cant find the tcu. i dont know what fuse is what cause the panel cover is missing. been looking for a lil white box the size of a business card but i cant find it anywere. nenoe have a pic they can post of the location of it??? and does neone know how to bypass the dimmer switch??? can it be a relay?

just seen a post on zilvia saying there is no tcu ... how do u test the dimmer switch??? or bypass the switch??? is it still grounding the red/yellow wire ??? like the actual wire on the dimmer switch ?

·
Registered
6 Posts
im having the same problem right now. my brake lights, tail lights and dash gauge lights both dont work. my turn signals both work and im receiving constant power to my radio and cigarette lighter when the key is out of the ignition. In the s13's it would be the tcu but im pretty sure the zenki's dont use them. I checked all the fuses and they are all fine. Help would be appreciated

·
Registered
245 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
this post is a year old and the car is gone...

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.