Nissan 240SX Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
ive got a question about what i should do... well i am going to have to replace my clutch really soon somethings wrong and i need new. so i was thinking about stage 1 clutch (not sure what brand, needed help with that) and i was also going to get a lightweight flwheel from jgycustoms.com. 12lb steel for 250. i was wondering if any of you had eny experience with this flywheel. if you have any clutch to recomend that would be great. and i was also going to get an alluminum driveshaft later on down the road. i wanted to know if i did get this would it be to much with the lightweight flywheel. i do have a budget and not looking to spend more than 550. all the help you can give would be greatly appreciated.

thanks

·
240-kid
47,143 Posts
Clutch I would look into either a Southbend (DxD I think) or a Centerforce from Intensepower. They can be had for under 200. Flywheels I've heard alot of bad reviews from JGY so just for that reason I would stay away from them...
You can pick up a Fidanza from ImportPerformanceParts.net for 330.
As far as LW Driveshaft, you don't need it and I've also heard complaints about vibration at high speeds due to improper balancing, weather they recieved it like that or the weights came off but I have read alot of reviews like that so I would steer clear of those unless you really need it, then get a reputable Driveshaft...

1 - 2 of 2 Posts