Nissan 240SX Forums banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
867 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

This happened in my buddys garage last week, kid passed out with his shoes on. And I'm pretty sure hes the first person that actually passed out in the garage haha.. Thats PERMANENT marker btw...

the funny part is he woke up, went home, went to bed, woke up, went to piss and saw it for the first time and just laughed about it. I can't imagine how long that took to get off.

·
Registered
7,382 Posts
That's awesome... Best part is if he went to bed then it is ALLL over his sheets. I wrote on a girl's boobs in sharpie and she went to sleep on her stomach and it ended up transferring to her sheets.

·
Registered
867 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Yeah his entire bed spread was white too

·
Registered
7,382 Posts
Very awesome hahaha. I wish I could see the after math of that situation.

·
Registered
4,850 Posts
Im glad my friends and I were respectful enough to not do stupid shit like that to each other.
Yeah, agreed.

Only time I find this crap funny is when you just draw dots on their eyelids. Subtle enough it doesn't cause huge problems in life, but funny because unless the person is looking for it, they never see it.

·
Registered
867 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
This didn't leave any problems in his life? It was all good fun and he laughed it off the next morning

·
Registered
4,850 Posts
This didn't leave any problems in his life? It was all good fun and he laughed it off the next morning
Yeah, me and my friends often had class or work the next day. It is hard for a high level professor to take a smurf seriously.

Not hating on your fun or anythng, I just would have been PISSED if someone did this too me, and I am glad I never had to worry about it. Then again, I (and most my friends) could drink well enough to avoid this. I think there was just a couple time the whole 4+ years of solid drinking that I didn't make it to either my bed or a females. Of course I aimed for the females.

Whenver I drank I thought of what all happened on my couches and how disgusting it was. Made me motivated enough to get home to not pass out.

·
Registered
1,689 Posts
I think its fun to color the back of their ears n neck black... that way they cant see it, but everyone else can and they dont know whats going on....

·
Registered
466 Posts
once i drew a cock, fully colored in on the on back of a neck of a friend who passed out. he went to work the next day with it on and he works as a bank teller. lol. he laughed about it.

·
Registered
5,330 Posts
I grew outta that crap when I was 13. Guess booz'le make you do odd things.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts