Nissan 240SX Forums banner
1 - 20 of 63 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hey guys and gals, NEW PRICES
I have a few parts that I thought someone would be interested in on here. Better someone to be using it than for them to sit around collecting dust. I am posting the s13 stuff I have in here. I also have some RB stuff as well. Wish I still had the car but I had to sell it for my move. So the parts left over must go! I am located in eastern PA. Buyer is responsible for shipping costs.

Charge Speed front bumper. Never moved a mile, was mounted on the car for a short period of time. 350 OBO 300

Small odd shaped intercooler 65 obo 40

gauge cluster 30 obo

s13 Pop up headlights 40 obo 35

Starter 40 obo

Tenzo R racing seats. w/ belts 400
Seats recline, never used, come with 5 point harnesses. The belts were 300 dollars alone, so this is a awesome set up and deal. no low balls please.

Plastic molding for HB windows 15 for both SOLD

Enkei wheels w/ tires. Never used. 500 SOLD

Konig wheels w/o tires 200 175

I also have an rb fuel pump, skyline gauge cluster with plastic, and a skyline owners manual.

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Forgot to add, payment by paypal. So everyone is safe with the transaction. I know I don't have any feedback on here but if anyone needs to reference look up dereksti on Nasioc.

Oh and Star Craft II comes out in 5 hours!!!!!!

·
Registered
44 Posts
I'm interested in the seats.

·
Registered
83 Posts
how much for that cluster.. edit... im in newjersey next to walt whitman bridge, how clsoe are you to there?

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Lots of interest, no buys as of yet! Everything is still up for grabs. All PMs returned, I need it to hold at least 15.. 5.. come on haha.

·
Registered
344 Posts
hey man im interested in the front bumper and seats im from ohio and my moim works in pa so pm me with ur cell number we shall do buissness! thanks bro anthony

1 - 20 of 63 Posts