Nissan 240SX Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,417 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
So I just celebrated my 23rd birthday Saturday night out at the bar with my brother. Ive been an Mech engineering college student for the last 5 years, and I graduate this spring; unfortunatly I'm a good student. I can count the times Ive been to bars on one hand; and yes, I am a one beer quir.

So my bro, myself, and 3 guy friends went to the local watering hole... I had a redheaded slut, 3 kamakazi's, 2 jolly ranchers, and buttery nipple and two beers and something yeager. The story ends with me not being able to control the volume of my voice and yelling repeatedly, "lets go fuck some 18 year old bitches".

just wanted to share
So whats your most asinine bar moment?

·
Registered
2,823 Posts
When I was in my teens I did a lot of stupid shit when I was drunk....Now that all my friends are college age its mostly them that do the funny/stupid shit....A few occasions that i look back and laugh at are...

Halloween three days before my 18th birthday. I was drunk and fighting a kid in my friend's front yard. I had him on the ground and tried to jump in the air and stomp on him...landed on him on my ankle wrong and broke it in 5 places. Luckily he didnt get up and kick me in the face.

I was at a bar when I was 19 with 4 of my friends (3 were under age). Daniel's wife knew the bartender and it was a hole in the wall, if you were wondering. The owner of the bar comes in and starts hitting on daniel's wife. (they got married at 18 and divorced at 19) Ryan and me being good friends tell him to step off because she was married. He turns to us and says "to who?" We point out dan and he says " watch this imma go kiss him and fuck her." This old biker looking dude walks over to dan and grabs him, spins him around and kisses him. Dan kissed back for a sec...open mouth...he later said he thought the guy was his wife coming up to kiss him....The point is, he kissed back...open mouthed. The biker never did fuck his wife though....guess dan gave him enough play....While all this is going down, my buddy steven starts making out with the bartender...the bartender was a blonde about 5'9" and.....3 teeth visible...she was looking like she was in her 60's....even after all the alcohol we consumed i wouldnt fuck her from the back (and i have some low standards when it comes to a lay). So we are getting in the car...I was trying to crawl in the back seat of a honda civic 2 door when my legs just quit working and i went face first into the door, and then the gravel parking lot. On the way home steven was sitting behind dan (driving) and just projectile vomits all over dan, the seat, the window, the middle console and even a little on ryan, when we were like 15 minutes away from the house.

About a month ago Ryan, me and a bunch of people were at the bar for ryan's birthday. We went to IHOP after the bar let out. Our waitress was this white girl that talked like a wigger. So we were making fun of her....then when everyone was ordering, Ryan is the last one to order. He say real loud "What does, the ***** right chere want!?" We all start laughing...then the waitress has the manager kick us out. On the way out Ryan is all getting loud and saying, this is ridiculous! I am never coming back to this establishment! and falls into the table knocking most of our drinks over (after we had gotten up) Then takes the top of the trashcan off outside and throws it on top of the roof.

·
Registered
867 Posts
I was at a bar/club, talkin to the DJ all night cause I'm into DJ'ing.. got really drunk, he started talking about fake ID's.. so I showed him mine, he's not just the DJ, he's a manager. Said I shouldn't have shown him that, and he let me stay the rest of the night, but I can't go back till I'm of age (2 months). My friends still give me shit lol

·
11 Got the BanHammer
14,750 Posts
the truely good stories of being retarded in a bar are always a direct result in not remembering what happened at the bar that particular night.

everything i get is hear-say from my also drunk friends.

but, now that im a bit older, i drink at my own pace, not the pace of those around me, and openly laugh at people that cant handle themselves with booze in their gut.

·
Registered
1,126 Posts
hmmm...St Patrick's Day I am told I was very close to fighting two deaf guys. I don't remember it though.

·
Registered
7,382 Posts
^ lawlz

·
Registered
4,850 Posts
I don't remember!

I did wake up on my 21st birthday with a big cut around my head. Took a bit of investigating, but turns out I ran into a garage door that was only half open. That same night I also tripped on a table knocking shit all over.

I've been over the get wasted as you can mentality for a couple years now. Moved out of that phase of life and left a lot of the memories behind.

·
Registered
1,126 Posts
That same night I also tripped on a table knocking shit all over.
I've fallen backwards over a wheelchair right onto cement floor. It took me to be laying on my back for a second to realize that I was no longer standing, and the spare lager bottle I had stashed in my back pocket broke. Thankfully, no one was in the wheel chair at the time.

i guess they would have never heard you coming?
If I was at all coherent that night, I probably would have been able to do work on them. ninja stylee

1 - 14 of 14 Posts