Nissan 240SX Forums banner

1 - 20 of 235 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys/girls. I am new to the forum recently signed up a few days ago to do some research on the 240. I am thinking about getting a 95 soon as a daily driver since my 350z will be more of show once its back from its build. I can say the mod bug has already bit on the 240 so I am poking my head around to see whats out there and see the member builds. Anyway whos local the the Mid-A?

Thanks guys!

Ken

·
Registered
2,862 Posts
PA/MD Line. 20 Minutes from York, Hanover, Westminster, and Timmonium. Check the link in my Sig for my SR Buildup.

·
Registered
436 Posts
yessir...I roam everywhere. Mainly HoCo and Owings Mills areas but I roam all around you know

·
Registered
2,862 Posts
Any of you local guys need service work done to your 240's send me a PM. After owning half a dozen 240's and building a fairly crazy SR, im looking into helping you guys out with any installs you might need done. Im cheap too. No $90 an hour charges liike most shops. Just PM me if you need something done.

·
Registered
21 Posts
I have a question for the DMV guys.

I'm in DC, possibly moving, but I'd like to know what state would be best to register a ODBII S14 in if I am going to do a swap?

Which one would be the least hassle?

·
Registered
4,659 Posts
west virginia. They dont give a shit what you do. And they'll give you the least amount of hassle.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Nice! Everyone PM me with your e mail address or e mail me direct. [email protected] I am trying to get a meet together soon of a bunch is Nismo heads :) I am shooting for the 13th of April at my buddies shop in Rockville where I am getting my Z done.

·
Registered
1,473 Posts
im outside of baltimore......240 is race only....prolly wont be at anymeets unless its close or everyone wants me to tow it in :)....

·
Registered
1 Posts
Northern VA here...not a new member just haven't been on the site in a while, had a 95 s14 back in 05 but had to get rid of it...anyone has or knows someone selling a cheap daily driver in va? does not need to be a 240, would prefer an import...needs to have emissions/inspection passed, running, heater working, etc..

budget is 500-1000...tight budget.

if u know someone or have a daily beater, please pm me.

·
Registered
11 Posts
HoCo Baby! I'm new here, just got my s14 like 2 months ago. I've only seen one modded 240 around since I got mine, a white s13.

Back when I had a tC, there were plenty of people around. Either there aren't that many 240s out there or we hide like weirdos.

1 - 20 of 235 Posts