Nissan 240SX Forums banner

181 - 200 of 235 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hey all new here. I'm from Sykesville Md. I've been looking at buying a 240sx or a 180sx for a while now ever since I sold my last car. Just haven't found the right deals. So hopefully I'll have one soon!

·
Registered
21 Posts
Newb

I'm in PG Co. near the FedEx stadium. Own an S13 fastback and looking to do a lot with it! Just need some people around me that have 240's =/ lol

·
Registered
13 Posts
Whats up Everybody Im from Alexandria, VA just got my Zenki in november, also theres a 240sx meet on mondays over in the kingstowne theater area I havent been yet since its soo cold outside but just wanted to let everyone know thats from the NoVA

·
Registered
38 Posts
Wow. I should probably post here more often.

I'm Jacki. I'm in Philly. I've had five 240s but I don't have one now...

·
Registered
2,836 Posts
Hey Jacki

I'm just stopping in this thread to say its too fucking cold out. 14 degrees when I left work today at 10.30pm. Almost cold enough to make me want to quit smoking. Hands get sooo cold.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Car meet

Quot smoking! lol

But it is too cold outside. I just got into a predicament where I HAVE to swap my front end out. I think I want to S15 my 13. BUT in May(i believe) There is a car meet at University of MD in College park. Maybe we can all meet up there, I have to find out the date. But we can all meet there and park together. Se how much 240's we can fill that place with! =D

·
Registered
2,836 Posts
It's spelled qUit.

And yeah the UMD car show is a possibility... although 240's probably won't get much attention given all the kids there rolling in dady's money / credit crds.

·
Registered
21 Posts
It's spelled qUit.

And yeah the UMD car show is a possibility... although 240's probably won't get much attention given all the kids there rolling in dady's money / credit crds.
Typo.

& We could get a lot of attention, especially if there are a lot of us. I wen't to the show last year and it was pretty cool. I saw a fair amount of stock cars. Hopefully I can have my car ready by the time the show comes.

·
Registered
26 Posts
i know im going to the college park meet. i go every year. but this will be the first year i can bring mine. hopefully the ka-t will be done before that so i can represent properly.

·
Registered
31 Posts
YOYOYOYO modded white s13 with SR in MOCO near rockville and yes the meets still go on. you got the starbucks parking lot with all the "jdm kids". and the cicis pizza parking lot with all the "dtm kids". i drove past there last night in my gfs saturn and was suprised to see alot of people.
Do they still meet there? im askin cuz this is so old. oh yea im in mo county gaithersburg md. but yea someone tell me if they still meet there.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Near Somerset, Pa off the turnpike. Wondering if the is anyone from around my area that would Samantha help a noob out when I get my back bumper and fuel sending unit. Oh and Hood cause my 91 coupe needs mad love. Lol

·
Registered
735 Posts
Whats up Everybody Im from Alexandria, VA just got my Zenki in november, also theres a 240sx meet on mondays over in the kingstowne theater area I havent been yet since its soo cold outside but just wanted to let everyone know thats from the NoVA
Hey bud, I got put in Andrews AFB this past december and I getting a S13 soon. Where exactly is Kingstowne theater? I would love to come to the meets when I get my 240.

181 - 200 of 235 Posts