Nissan 240SX Forums banner

221 - 235 of 235 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
I'm new to the forum. I've had a red 96 zenki for 8 years. It was my sons' car and now they are off to college so it's mine again. I've just done a complete body makeover and it is showroom clean with an sr20 swap, 3 piece navan spoiler, german headlights, s15 seats, s15 steering wheel, jvc touch screen stereo, origin body kit molded on, 18" pf01 enkie wheels, etc. Does the Maryland group ever meet to show their 240s? I'm curious what others have done, and would enjoy seeing other makeovers in person. Let me know. David.

·
Registered
413 Posts

Maryland, Virginia, Pennsylvania, DE and DC area : Auto Club & Event Page

Objective: Have a big car event once to twice a year for the North East

Date: ~August 2012

Please join our Facebook Page: Log In | Facebook

We have ONLY 107 members right now, we need you and your friends to promote this more! I want this event to be big, everyone to have a great time and make the North East known for motorsports MORE then California one day.

Join us & Tell your friends!!!

Event 1

CALLING ALL CARS! - PROMOTIONAL VIDEO

Update: CALLING ALL CARS!

Promotional Video : National Harbor, Stagger Werks 2012

Time: Call us with what days you are off (weekends/weekdays)

Need the cleanest:

- Old & New Civic/Integra
-Nissan - Infiniti
-Dodge - Pontiac
-BMW - VW
-Chevy - Honda S2k
-Mercedes - Mazda
-Ford - Subaru
-Toyota/Lexus
-Audi - Porsche Cadillac

This will be done professionally by Videographers and Photographers.

Message with your name, Year.Make. an Model of your car. And your best photo. Any other questions you may have please feel free to contact Dawson @ 443 254 7523 for more detail information on this upcoming event. Thanks Everyone

Thanks,
S. Dawson
Regional Manager of Stagger Werks

·
Registered
35 Posts
I am new to the forum and am looking for memebers near Manassas VA. I realize the last post is over a year old but maybe someone else is new and in my area or someone already here will post up again.

·
Registered
436 Posts
I am new to the forum and am looking for memebers near Manassas VA. I realize the last post is over a year old but maybe someone else is new and in my area or someone already here will post up again.
get on MA240sx.net

Make sure to post FREE DEVO in the BS thread. :beer2:

·
Registered
240SX SE '95, Aspen White Pearl Glow
2 Posts
Hey!

I live in the DC/College Park, MD area.
Anyone know of a great auto body place I can take my '95 240SX SE to?
I dinged up my front bumper, right headlights & hood. :rolleyes:
Will need a shop that'll know how best to fix/replace the parts for a 240, and upgrade some others, while I'm at it (glass headlights).
I'd like a shop that can do 'show room' quality work, please.

Thanks in advance!

221 - 235 of 235 Posts