Nissan 240SX Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

everything is for sale give me a reasonable price for it and we can go from there gotta get rid of all this crap

end cut ka24de engine harness-20
ka24de oil pan-25
s13 bucket seats-40
kyb and monroe suspension(almost new 200 miles) with ksport spring like 1.8 something drop-180obo
some yellow headlights(newish)-30
2 ka24de heads?
and uh ka24de lower timing case?(iuono the one with the pully on it)-20
glove box-10
spare ka24e ecu-15
front blown jic coilovers and good rear i was gonna get it send in for rebuild but didn't have time-200

eh iuono about the price just giving yah something to work with

so i got more crap(price is obo since i dont know how to price shit hahah)
2 aftermarket no brand buckets seats has no slider or rails(maybe i should clean it)-$80

2 cxracing 12" slim fans-$100

5 lug swap i think there ibachi or what ever it call been sitting for awhile still in the bag-450

ss brake lines brake brand new in the bag but was open due to me wanting to feel the material(bought on zilvia from thmmotor sport or something)-110

this is my need a ride from the mechanic bike eh it some mongoose crap?-70
front q45 caliper come with line-80

a set of some ssr jdm rims or something bought it from srcm9 or something one wheel is missing center cap and stuff the guy i bought it from him is on here and got the wheels lip repaired come with tires and has been balanced 16" 4x114.3 very light rims-400

a set of i don't know brand wheels 15" 4x114.3 use it for winter comes with tires paint is screwed but you can sand it and repaint if you want haha-150

everything is still for sale and OBO

ka24de engine unknown miles bought it from this guy so i can do a rebuild turbo setup but didn't have time he said it was running when tookin out thou-200obo?

NEED ALL OF THIS CRAP GONE I AM MOVING

·
Registered
2,909 Posts
still have the 2 aftermarket seats? im interested, im in md, pm me if so please!!!

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
hey sorry for the late response i was out of state anyways i back for a couple days so if you want anything let me know i am near UNIVERSITY OF MARYLAND and yes i do still have everything that listed alot of fakers

1 - 9 of 9 Posts