Nissan 240SX Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2,909 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey guys, well looks like a great opportunity to buy a house has come up... so im gonna try to sell the beast... not saying im gonna but if the right offer comes along... ill be there....

but you can look at the car/build in the link below in my sig...

im looking for $7000 OBO( !!! )

NO reasonable offer will be passed if its cash on the spot.

no bs.

·
GnarKiller
5,118 Posts
I saw in on craigslist today at work and was bummed out. Use that motor to its full potential. Please don't sell it :1bowdown

·
Registered
7,382 Posts
AWWW man... That sucks, well minus the fact that real estate purchasing is baller right now haha. Good luck with the sale and getting a house man. Sad to see this thing go, wish I could afford it.

·
Registered
10,717 Posts
dog if i could i would give you the cash take the car and let you buy that house these are the times i wish i wasnt poor.

·
Registered
2,909 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
trust me, im not going to sell the car if i dont have too. its like this if i come up with more cash between now and the time i buy... the car is staying... but ya knowif it sells, 7 grand or whatever i got is a nice bonus...

still hopping i come up with money tho! i just got the bitch tagged! and she is saweeeeet

·
Registered
7,382 Posts
Where are the videos and pictures!?!? haha. (trying to not be off topic, it'll help ya sell it d: )

·
Registered
2,909 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
pics and videos are in the link in my sig yo!!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts