Nissan 240SX Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey, im fairly new to this forum and was wondering if many of you were from here in colorado, im also fairly new to 240's and hoping to find some racing this summer, autox possibly, definatly bandimere, and also would like to find some drift events if there are any, thanks Joe

·
Administrator
5,179 Posts
I no longer live in Denver, but there's a pretty decent scene there. During the Spring/Summer/Fall, they have autocross at Coors Field. I think there are also some autocross events in the Springs. I'm not sure about drift events. I never raced at Bandi, but I'm pretty sure they have a weekly test/tune session during the warm months. There used to be Second Creek Raceway, out near the airport, but they closed it. They had time trials, organized events, and open track days. There's also a pretty good underground scene in Denver, but I won't get into that. ;)

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
well ive always been more into the drag scene, so ive been to bandi alot, but as far as autox goes i have never been, and no idea about drift events and thats what i really wanna do, as far as underground ive never actually seen anything just heard a bit, the closest ive been to a street race was more or less me and my buddy messing around with a trailblazer ss that was boosted in his dmax, blew the ss doors off thou :giggle:

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.