Nissan 240SX Forums banner
1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
Premium Member
18,362 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Don't worry Chaz... I've got yall. We have to have a car to pick the chic's up with. :D

·
Premium Member
18,362 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Haha... Figured we'd throw the last part in for a laugh. :D

·
Premium Member
18,362 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
sidewayz240sx said:
wow nice, got any pics?
Got quite a few actually... Let me see if I can hunt them all down for ya. Here's some exterior and engine bay shots of the car. Have a Garage Vary Front Lip sitting at the house ready to put on when I go back too. :D

·
Registered
3,371 Posts
I love how smooth the power comes on. I hate the sound of a 700hp car taking 10 seconds to get to 5k rpm then going to 8k rpm in .0000002 seconds. No intercooler? or is there a water to air intercooler tucked in there?

·
Premium Member
18,362 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
No intercooler as of yet. Running at 7psi, so I don't really need one until I decide to go with more boost and such. Seems to be holding up well with temps in the engine and such. The setup is completely put together by myself. I am running a cast-iron top mount manifold ($100), T25 turbo from SR20DET ($0), Turbo Piping w/ HKS SSQV ($0), Custom Intake Piping and Custom Downpipe ($180), Turbo SX AFPR ($100), FC RX-7 AFM ($40), and Oil Feed/Return Lines ($100). So with the money I have in it... It's not too shabby at all. As for the FMII kit... It's a VERY nice kit to go with. If your friend doesn't have any prior knowledge about turbocharging an N/A car I would go with that kit due to its completeness and the help that FM will give you is priceless when you buy one of their kits.

·
Premium Member
18,362 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
BTW... I'm at my school on the net and the pics work fine for me even though they aren't hardcopied to my harddrive. They were tagged from the Miata thread over in the General Automotive section incase yall wanna see them and can't...

1 - 20 of 46 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.