Nissan 240SX Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
133 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Well guys i am new to owning a 240sx, technically i still don't own one, but i just bought a 1992 240sx with super hicas and i'm going to pick it up this sunday:yummy. It is an automatic so the first thing on my list of priorities is to do the 5 speed swap, other than actually getting it running and cleaning up the body:rotflmao. This thread will be the start of my long and slow build. here are some pictures tell me what up think.

I also had a picture of a rather large dent in the passenger rear quarter panel but i did some gay editing to it and accidentally saved over the original file:tears. as you can see the paint has started oxidizing also, i'm sorry about the photo quality, i took the pictures with my out of date phone =p but i promise i will have A LOT of new photos as soon as i pick it up.:thumbsup

·
Registered
1,748 Posts
Congrats on getting a new project.

Word of Advice:

Get it running correctly as it is before you attempt any modifications.

You in Texas?

·
Registered
133 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
yeah thats what i had planned on doing , cause it would suck to do the 5 speed swap before i got it running only to find out it didn't run when i got the parts i know i need. then i really wouldn't know if it was a transmission problem or an actual promblem with the motor =p but i'm not actually from texas, i'm from arkansas, but i live like 15 minutes from the texas border. but thanks for the advice =D

·
Registered
9,925 Posts
Don't get too excited just yet. Still got 1 more day before the deal falls through unless you already paid him...

·
Registered
133 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
New pictures

so i picked it up today and even though it's not drivable i already love it =] here are some pictures.

Stock 7 spokes :heyhey

My qp damage :tears

My sexy CRACK FREE! dash :yummy

But i have a cracked console =p

Yeah i know there is some shit missing :crazyrant

·
Registered
39 Posts
Good looking dash. I think I've got about... 10 splits maybe. Don't even notice anymore. Looking forward to see what you might do with it.

·
Registered
419 Posts
nice find, same price i payed for mine but it was just a shell. and good luck with the thread i started doing that and lost track of it, I actually still havent finished the car but yea like yours good luck getting that car running and hurry up so you can get that 5 speed in there.

·
Registered
133 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Haha i'm trying it should be running buy this weekend all i need *crosses fingers* is spark plugs and plug wires, there are a few hoses that aren't connected but they are just heater hoses. And i just found a connecter that wasn't connected to anything, but i'll post pictures and ask ya'll what it goes to if i can't figure it out thursday. they only thing i'm really stressed for is time i mean between highschool, work, and my girlfriend =p but thanks everyone i'm glad you like it =]

1 - 11 of 11 Posts