Nissan 240SX Forums banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
5,148 Posts
that sounds like a bunch of old shit, isnt MGS4 a year old now and 28days later? wtf 28 weeks is the latest one, shit 28months later is in the works.

·
Registered
14,761 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
that sounds like a bunch of old shit, isnt MGS4 a year old now and 28days later? wtf 28 weeks is the latest one, shit 28months later is in the works.
/care about jealous rants

mgs4 is classic.... played but never owned... want to own. nothing new is good anyways.

already got 28 wks later.... im a zombie slut and i love it

·
Registered
1,126 Posts
and here I am thinking you were going to flex your e-penis with a nice nude shot of your gf for the 240sxforums family to see...

·
Registered
2,823 Posts
Since this thread sucks...Imma hijack it...I need advice.

Ok...My gf lives in a 4 bedroom apt where everyone leases their own room and shares a living area. Her kid lives in the room with her. A couple of her roomates smoke pot. She has asked them multiple times to not smoke in the house. They continue to do so. So yesterday, we came home with her kid and her roomates were smoking pot. She called the apartment complex and they just said they would put the complaint in her file. They didnt come down or anything. She also told them about one of the roomates is impersonating someone else. They didnt do anything about that either. Could she sue the apartment complex?

·
Registered
1,164 Posts
NO. She should call the cops.

·
Registered
7,382 Posts
^ Cops would work, not like it will get her in trouble, just screw over the idiots.

·
Registered
1,470 Posts
he gets video games, my gf gives me blow jobs and lets me do anal....

/thread

·
Registered
4,659 Posts
LOL; Your "Girlfriend" gives you video games? Holy crap, She must not love you.. or your horrible in bed..

·
Registered
4,850 Posts
Since this thread sucks...Imma hijack it...I need advice.

Ok...My gf lives in a 4 bedroom apt where everyone leases their own room and shares a living area. Her kid lives in the room with her. A couple of her roomates smoke pot. She has asked them multiple times to not smoke in the house. They continue to do so. So yesterday, we came home with her kid and her roomates were smoking pot. She called the apartment complex and they just said they would put the complaint in her file. They didnt come down or anything. She also told them about one of the roomates is impersonating someone else. They didnt do anything about that either. Could she sue the apartment complex?
Why the hell could she sue the apt complex? They don't give a shit as long as they get their rent checks. They don't control the people. They aren't the cops, nor their parents. I've had leasors come into my apartments with bongs, weed, bowls, etc etc laying around. Didn't do shit, why? Because I paid rent...

Tell her to quit being a bitch and move out. Its her fault for putting the kid somewhere it shouldn't be, not the roomate's faults for smoking or the apartments problem.

She shouldn't be a bitch and tell people what to do in their own house. They pay rent, they can do what they want and she is out numbered.

Cops probably won't do shit either unless they are slinging or growing. Pot is pot, not heroin. If she called the cops and they came and actually did something, things would be MUCH worse off then before. Think about it. The room mates could EASILY put pot in her room and call child protection. They aren't going to quit smoking weed because someone tells them not too.

Moving out is the only option.

·
Registered
2,823 Posts
Why the hell could she sue the apt complex? They don't give a shit as long as they get their rent checks. They don't control the people. They aren't the cops, nor their parents. I've had leasors come into my apartments with bongs, weed, bowls, etc etc laying around. Didn't do shit, why? Because I paid rent...

Tell her to quit being a bitch and move out. Its her fault for putting the kid somewhere it shouldn't be, not the roomate's faults for smoking or the apartments problem.

She shouldn't be a bitch and tell people what to do in their own house. They pay rent, they can do what they want and she is out numbered.

Cops probably won't do shit either unless they are slinging or growing. Pot is pot, not heroin. If she called the cops and they came and actually did something, things would be MUCH worse off then before. Think about it. The room mates could EASILY put pot in her room and call child protection. They aren't going to quit smoking weed because someone tells them not too.

Moving out is the only option.

The people smoking pot are the people that arent on the lease....She knows Im against calling the cops. So she did it when I was at work...They didnt do shit either. So, I just physically kicked the little lesbian pigs out. The hippo isnt too bad by herself...she knows better than to say shit....but when she gets those fat, nast, hair aint been washed in a month fucking lesbians around her she tries to show off. The apartment should do something considering they advertise "DRUG FREE ENVIRONMENT!" all over everything.

So it wasnt her that put her kid in that situation...the lesbians came after the fact....But, its been taken care of for the most part. They shouldnt be back, And if they do anything to my car or something, I know where 4 of their friends/family members live.

Her lease is up in a few months. So the 2 good roomates will make up for the one bad one left.

·
11 Got the BanHammer
14,750 Posts
i have lived with people with kids and others that smoked pot all in the same house. the only issue was when they smoked in front of the kid, or in the living areas. if they smoked in their own room, no one really cared. you just knew when the door was closed, and you heard bob marley or dave mathews just to leave them alone. sort of like the death metal of another room mate...

·
Registered
4,060 Posts
I knew this thread was full of fail as soon as I read the title and who started it..........and if your gf really has a problem with her "room mates" call the cops or gtfo!

1 - 20 of 30 Posts