Nissan 240SX Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So last month, Feb 20th to be exact, I bought this:

A '95 s14 se, 5-speed with 256k miles on it. Amazingly the motor runs strong. The clutch is a little soft, and of course the suspension is worn, but I've driven it for 1000 miles, after a tune-up with no problems. Planning a mild rebuild this summer for it. Oh yeah, I bought it for $1000, because one of the coolant lines were leaking water. Sweet huh?

The other stroke of good luck that I had involves what little bit of the red car the is visible in the second picture. That is my '89 s13 coupe. A friend of mine is selling his swap since his hatch got "totaled". I'm getting a running blacktop full swap that has a fairly new ACT 6 puck clutch and light weight flywheel, with a godspeed intercooler plus piping and a greddy BOV, a megan down pipe, generic test pipe, and HKS hi-power exhaust. All of that I will be pulling out of his hatch and implanting into my coupe for the wonderful price of $2500. Sweet deal or what?

·
Registered
129 Posts
damn thats awesome! i wish i could find a s14 like that for that cheap. ive been looking for the past month or so and still nothing. they are all AUTO boo.

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Yeah. The reason I got it so cheap is that it was leaking water from one of the radiator hoses. I love my s14. Now i'm just waiting on my friend to get his insurance, so i can buy his sr. Anyone want to buy a hatch? LOL

·
Registered
2,823 Posts
Shoot, Ive been looking for a stock 95+ under $5k for over 6 months....I finally found one yesterday...probably going to look at it on monday...Ive got a friend to help with auto to manual conv....Grats on your luck....watch for lightning.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts