Nissan 240SX Forums banner

1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Registered
447 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
MY s13 PROJECT UPDATE pics

ok guys i finnally got some pics of my project car. it has been in the works for 5 months now and i finnaly rolled her out of the garage yesterday so here some before and after pics...
BEFORE:

AFTER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:

the hole car is being painted gloss black next week and the 17s are in the mail...

so tell me what you think any feedback is respected

·
Registered
4,141 Posts
double post ftw!!!

·
Registered
9,925 Posts
Whats up with your tail lights?

But yea nice progress!

·
Registered
447 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
thanks....... yeah sorry for the double post my computer lags and i hit it twice it was unitentional

·
240-kid
47,146 Posts
Wow :p big diff

Not rockin the wing or blacked tails but hey it's your not mine :D

good work :D

·
Registered
525 Posts
yeah can you post another picture of your tailights they look interesting.
are you keeping that wing?
o and good job what wheels did you order?

·
Registered
447 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
yeah thanks for the feedback guys. yeha the tails i just did cuse i got bored it took me like 15 minutes. but yeah that paint job didnt come out good at all so i am getting it professionally done gloss black. umm engine mods i have an air intake, headers, unorthadox pully, and a catless exhaust. the rims i am getting i am getting from a buddy for 120 bucks i have no clue what kind they are but i like um

·
Registered
694 Posts
take that stupid wing off and it your set... sorry i hate wings. unless its 180sx type X style :yummy

·
Registered
447 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
haha yeha i am selling that wing to get the type x wing so no worries...thanks for the props

·
Registered
1,889 Posts
you need to clean up your engine bay or at least paint your valve cover.

·
Registered
447 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
poainted the valve cover today it looks amazing and yeah that engin pic is old on a shitty camera

·
SLO-S13
4,454 Posts
Definitley get rid of that wing! Looks nice other than that... Half gloss half flat, post some pics when it's painted. Definitley don't go with a wangan wing though they are so hideous, Type-X is nice though ;).

·
Registered
447 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
yeha i will get some pics up and i dont like the wangan wing either so i am getting the type x hopefully

·
Registered
447 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
check this out i got some new pics yesterday with the rims on what do you think.

those are velox 17x7
i am still looking for something to set my car really low. and not for too much, so any info on some springs would help

1 - 20 of 42 Posts