Nissan 240SX Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
112 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
:tears i need moneys im poor. this sucks, im 18 and still living with my mom, and i found a 240sx coupe for only 800 :( i can get up to 600 but i got to support my mom cuz she's lazy\fat.:crazyrant life sucks y cant i have 1 of those rich dads that'll buy me any new car i want.

·
Registered
40 Posts
Eh I wont tell you to get a job...But I will say I got a job because I wanted a 240 I saved for about a month and a half and found myself a 1990 240sx Hatch with the DOHC engine swaped in. So what I am saying is dont ask for hand outs you cant depend on someone else to help you if you dont try to help yourself..

·
Registered
40 Posts
Become a tire tech at your local goodyear put some effort fourth and you got yourself a nice paying job...Now I got a bonus every week because there were in dire need of workers so...

1990 240sx DOHC swap/ Spary-painted white :( / Headers Megan exhaust walboro 255 fuel pump ( dont know the name ) under drive pully/ Keyless entry pust button start, B&M short shifter w/ Nismo shift knob S14 seats and a few other goodies.

·
Registered
33 Posts
bed-stain said:
:i found a 240sx coupe for only 800 :( i can get up to 600 but i got to support my mom cuz she's lazy\fat.:crazyrant life sucks y cant i have 1 of those rich dads that'll buy me any new car i want.
cuz then you'd grow up to become some kind of ass with no appreciation for anything, cuz you would never have to work for it. you'll love you're car 100x more if you have to pay for it, even if its not some 30,000 dollar brand new car.

·
Registered
2,254 Posts
VQSilvia said:
cuz then you'd grow up to become some kind of ass with no appreciation for anything, cuz you would never have to work for it. you'll love you're car 100x more if you have to pay for it, even if its not some 30,000 dollar brand new car.
what he said..

·
Registered
240 Posts
rockinpandas said:
i wanna job that will get me 800 a week :-(
lol..im an engineer and dont make anywhere NEAR that. 600, i think. but seriosly kid, if you are buying a 800 dollar 240, i hope it doesnt need to be your DD. your in for a surprise.

·
Registered
33 Posts
napoleon said:
lol..im an engineer and dont make anywhere NEAR that. 600, i think. but seriosly kid, if you are buying a 800 dollar 240, i hope it doesnt need to be your DD. your in for a surprise.
yeah theres a certain point where it pays off to spend a little more money on the car, otherwise you'll end up spending even more on maintenance to get a cheap car running well enough to be useful

1 - 13 of 13 Posts