Nissan 240SX Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I purchased a 1990 240sx from a guy who saved it from a scrap yard. Only downside is I didn’t receive a title. Looking for someone who wants to sell the vin and title to their 240sx same year range. For quick response text my cell, 3152626571 and tell me what u have and we will talk on prices. From upstate ny and it’s a very rare car here so I can’t just go to a junk yard for one sadly. Been my dream car for 7 years now, really would love to start my project!!

·
Registered
16 Posts
I don’t think you can just swap a title, there’s around 7 VIN you would have to swap, and a couple are part of the unibody. You’re probably going to have to find a another 240 witha title, and just use your junkyard car as a parts car. Or maybe take it to the DMV and see if you can get a new title, though being from a junkyard it might be a salvage title or worse it could be stolen. Good luck.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Swapping a vin is illegal. Once your project is finished, you can apply for a salvage title. After a safety inspection you are good to go. Easy really. That's how it works in Ohio. Build it!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts