Nissan 240SX Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
New to forums completely bare with me.
Recently acquired a 1991 240sx hatch back threw an estate clear out.
owner started gutting the car for a swap and gave up.
Before i list it for sale with whatever extra parts he gave me with the car.
About how much do "rollers" go for (no rust or rot) motor and trans and interior are all gone.
Figured id come to a forum before i waste my time selling it on FB market place.

Attachments

·
Registered
1989 240SX SE
19 Posts
It really just depends. I’ve seen good condition rollers with some mods and a full interior go for up to $12K, and I’ve seen pieces of absolute doggy doodoo with nothing but bare metal go for $2000. It’s a broad range, just make your best judgment. There’s no wrong answer, only whatever you’re willing to take for it. I would start with $4K and work your way down from there, but that’s just me. I don’t like hustling people but I also know that there is an active market for our cars.

·
Registered
19 Posts
It really just depends. I’ve seen good condition rollers with some mods and a full interior go for up to $12K, and I’ve seen pieces of absolute doggy doodoo with nothing but bare metal go for $2000. It’s a broad range, just make your best judgment. There’s no wrong answer, only whatever you’re willing to take for it. I would start with $4K and work your way down from there, but that’s just me. I don’t like hustling people but I also know that there is an active market for our cars.
Yep, market always seems hotter in the May time frame. Realistically it’s probably worth between $2,000-$2,500 this time of year. Rollers take an ungodly amount of parts and the costs eat you alive; especially since interior is gone as well. You will see S13s going for crazy amounts of $ on Facebook but they never sell. Good luck!!!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts