Nissan 240SX Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey im kind of new to this but decided that i was going to buy a 95 automatic 240sx and convert it by putting in a sr20det s14 notchback engine now that i have done so,i come to see a bunch of wires that just dont go into the fuse box im guessing they need to be spliced with the ones from the ka harness please keep in mind i have the wc ecu so i do not need that wiring it plugs right in except for the smaller one that i have no idea where it belongs please help

·
Registered
113 Posts
hey im kind of new to this but decided that i was going to buy a 95 automatic 240sx and convert it by putting in a sr20det s14 notchback engine now that i have done so,i come to see a bunch of wires that just dont go into the fuse box im guessing they need to be spliced with the ones from the ka harness please keep in mind i have the wc ecu so i do not need that wiring it plugs right in except for the smaller one that i have no idea where it belongs please help

FRsport .com has the wiring diagrams and search please and no piks i cant tell what your talking about so .gl

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
yea i checked their website but only found the sr20det s13 im not sure if its the same .plus i dont want to fry my ecu or screw up my harnessess.and i just read what i wrote.lol.my writing skills,not so good.!my bad.do you have any info you can share with me?

1 - 3 of 3 Posts